Monday, April 13, 2009

It's been a long time coming!!!

Well the last post was in January and now its April already and at last another post. The private blog has continued on a regular basis but I've failed to keep this one going due, in some extent, in trying to decide how to continue. Are folk really interested in yet another canal travel log? The answer is I don't know. Friends seem to enjoy what I write. And then when I sign in I see that "The Meanderings" has a follower, so someone is interested.

And so dear reader I came to the conclusion that rather than attempting to run two completely different blogs I will publish here an edited version of the other. You, no doubt will soon let me know if it is of interest.

So stand by, a rash of posts to come in quick succession, as we catch up with the Meanderings of Avon Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment